Friday, July 29, 2011

Volunteers Needed!!!

Hello Quest Academy parents! I know that it is extremely tough to start getting into the school groove again, believe me I know!! I am having a difficult time staffing this first book fair. Back to school night is not too empty, but the other days (Monday, August 15th - Wednesday, August 17th) are pretty empty. I am on vacation right now, but am leaving to Washington DC on Tuesday and will not be back until right up to Tuesday before the back to school night. I would really like to be able to get the fair staffed over the next few days before I leave. I hope that everyone can take a look at their calendars and see if you can help us out. Please, please, I'm begging you! Just kidding, LOL. Thanks for all the hours you did last school year!! They were so appreciated!! Thank you so much, Mary Del Toro

No comments:

Post a Comment